Get Ut To R5000 + 100 Free Spins!
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Software & Games
Three deposits, three bonuses.
Springbok Casino Review
Established back in 2002, Springbok Casino is run by the Springbok Group who also run the Thunderbolt Online Casino. Despite being unable to find much information about the casino’s ownership, we were reassured it was fully licensed and regulated. The site is straightforward to use – a definite plus.
However, we did feel the design was a bit dated and did not like the way each game popped up in a separate window. What we will say though is that the games themselves look really nice. Registration was easy, requesting all the usual details, and there is also a vast range of games from slots, table games and video poker to speciality games and an area for new releases.
Springbok Casino Bonuses & Promotions
The site promises a range of exclusive bonuses and promos for loyal customers, and a sizeable welcome bonus is also guaranteed after registration is complete. The main bonuses on offer are:
- Three deposits, three bonuses. Up to R11500 using code SPRINGBOK100. The first deposit can be doubled with up to R1500 being claimed the first time a deposit is made.
50% up to R500 using the code SPRINGBOK50 after the second and third deposit. Head to the ‘redeem coupon’ area, enter the code and enjoy the cash!
- R250 free bonus. Maximum payout of R500 using code TEST-SPRINGBOK
- 300% off any deposit. Up to the value of R600. Use the code SPRINGBOK 300 (maximum deposit R200 and play with R800).
- 25% cashback. No maximum payout and ten times paythrough. Check website for further rules.
- 100% lucky seven bonus. First come, first-served basis, only 77 players can redeem.
- Complementary points and slot tournaments which can be accessed on the downloaded casino.
Springbok Casino Casino Games & Software
In total, players have around 175 games to choose from, so are bound to find something they like. A separate mobile responsive website is available, along with a mobile app as well. Live dealer games aren’t currently available, however there are five progressive jackpot games to choose from, and the entire platform runs using RTG software which is a reputable brand that’s been operating since 1998. Gameplay seems fair and there is a working relationship with Technical Systems Testing, an independent testing agency. Customer support is available 24/7, and the casino is fully licensed and regulated by authorities in Curacao. Although the site isn’t eCogra certified for fairness, it has a payout rate of over 96%, along with solid affiliations suggesting it is reliable.
Springbok Casino Payments
Lots of options are available for deposit and withdrawal, while credits can be accessed quickly. One downside is that games can only be played in African Rand.
Lots of payment formats are accepted, such as:
- Mastercard & VISA. For a minimum deposit of R250, amounts are quickly approved and credited to your account.
- Easy EFT. Instant electronic funds transfer for a minimum deposit of R25. Enables a secure online payment from your bank. No cards or registrations are required. However, a fee is required.
- BITCOIN. Make a deposit of R250 and withdraw as little as R1000 within 48 to 72 hours.
- Wire Transfer. Withdraw as little as R1500 with an R200 fee and after 20 business days, take your cash out. Fees do apply.
- Skrill. Deposit R20 and withdraw R500 within 48 to 72 hours. Skrill is a secure, quick and safe way to pay.
- NETELLER. For a minimum deposit of R20, a minimal withdrawal can be made of R500 instantly. Possible to either pay online or with a pre-paid card.
- ecoPayz. Make a minimum deposit of R25 for a minimal withdrawal of R500. Withdrawals can take between 48 and 72 hours. Using the e-wallet is the safest and easiest way to make transfers and this can be loaded using credit cards or through the request form on the Springbok Casino site.
- Secure Instant Deposit. Using a local South African bank account, a minimum deposit of R25 can be made and withdrawn within 48 and 72 hours. The merchant is paid directly from your bank, and debits are instant—no need for a credit card.
Springbok Casino Support
E-mail and live chat support is available around the clock. For the app, separate phone and e-mail support are also available. If you’re not able to resolve your problem through these channels, a central dispute system is also available. It investigates payouts, and players are required to submit a claim through the online form. It is then investigated within 60 days on your behalf by the CDS.
Springbok Casino Verdict
There are many good points about Springbok Casino.
On the downside, some people outside of Africa might be put off using the site because players can only play in African currency. Also, the lack of information regarding SSL and ownership information is slightly unsettling. Finally, the design of the site isn’t great, and usability could definitely do with some tweaks.
Nevertheless, registration is easy, there’s a great choice of games on offer, and the bonuses and promos available are excellent. If that wasn’t good enough, there are lots of payment options to choose from as well.
Why not give it a try and see what you think?