Quickspin have developed a slot game that seems to have been inspired by the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs fairy tale, however they have managed to put their own unique twist on the tale!
This Dwarfs Gone Wild review will explain just why the seven dwarfs have gone wild and why they have decided to go digging for riches in an underground cavern!
Dwarfs Gone Wild slot game is played on a classic five-reel, three-row format and has 20 paylines available for players to try and form winning combinations on. Players are able to spin the reels for as little as R0.20, although those that prefer to place bigger wagers will not feel left out as they can place bets as large as R100 per spin!
Other options available within this game are the autoplay and the quickspin features, allowing for the game to be played automatically and uninterrupted for a set period of time, whilst also speeding up the process by having the reels spin at a quicker rate as normal. Players can test these features prior to playing the real money version when they try the Dwarfs Gone Wild Free Play version.
There are a number of different symbols available in the game, with the low-paying symbols being represented by the traditional playing card icons A, K, J, and Q. Naturally, the seven dwarfs are worth more – with Banker, Blacksmith, Bomber, Huntsman, Racer, Strongman and Wizard all appearing on the reels. Snow White, though, is worth the most as she can reward up to 60x the original bet when she appears as a five-of-a-kind.
The same can be said of the game’s Wild – the game’s logo – and this icon also has the ability to substitute for all other symbols except the Scatter (the Diamond Bonus symbol).
There are plenty of different bonus features that make this Dwarfs Gone Wild slot game whacky and enjoyable!
The first is the ‘Magic Mirror’ feature and this can be triggered when the Magic Mirror icon lands on reel 3. 300 additional Snow White symbols are added to the reels as players are awarded with 2 respins. Thus, providing players with the chance of earning huge wins!
The ‘Golden Minecraft Free Spins Bonus’ feature is triggered when the diamond bonus Scatter appears on reels 2, 3 and 4. If this happens, players are awarded with seven free spins.
There is a Golden Minecart Bonus Meter and this will be filled every time a win containing a Dwarf is produced. Once it is filled up, an extra Golden Minecart is awarded, with players able to win up to seven of these.
Each one of these unlock special Dwarfs features in the bonus feature:
- Rolling Reels feature (Strongman): a wild symbol is randomly added to reels 3, 4 or 5. With each resin, the wild moves 1 position to the left.
- Spreading Wilds feature (Bomber): 1 wild is added to the reels which then explodes and creates between 2 and 4 extra wilds in adjacent positions.
- Throwback Wilds feature (Racer): between 2 and 5 wilds are randomly placed on the reels.
- Full Reel Wilds feature (Blacksmith): up to 2 fully wild reels are added.
- Free Wild feature (Huntsman): 1 wild is added to the reels
- Extra Free Spins feature (Wizard): 3, 4 or 5 extra free spins are added to your tally.
- Win Multiplier feature (Banker): 1 or more winning free spins will be subject to a multiplier of 2x, 3x or 5x.
These rewards are all applied during the free spins feature and trigger on a random basis!
RTP (return to player)
Dwarfs Gone Wild has a return to player (RTR) rate of 96,38% and is a medium to high variance slot, therefore allowing players who spin big a big opportunity of landing some of the big rewards on offer!